My Picture of the Week

My Picture of the Week

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Turning Lemons into Lemonade isn't Always EASY!

I know...I know..its easy for someone on the outside of your life to say this. It seems everyone always try to comfort you in your times of need.
I'm slightly different. Sure I'm sympathetic to them but I am that girl who'll tell you exactly how I feel. sometimes its hard for someone close to you to be honest with you. Sometimes I am told I need a filter button. I just don't feel it does anyone good to "candy coat" a problem. I am a strong  in "If you keep on doing what youve always done...then you'll  keep on being the who you've always been" NOTHING CHANGES UNLESS WE CHANGE IT! 
Sometimes I think some people are afraid to hear something that they know is true. If those thoughts stay in our mind they will never go away.
Oh trust me I've tried myself! My weapon of choice for this attempt to ambush those feelings is food. Oh all the ice cream and junk food I've sacrificed and the only outcome is a bigger sexy (sarcastic) stomach and fatter flat ass! Oh and the guilt. Don't try to get rid of the guilt the same way either. That leaves you bloated! Oh I
know that one all to well. Little Debbie isn't your friend!! Lol
So next time your upset or angry and that little voice inside you is talking....(not literally) is trying to tell you something......listen and hear what your thinking. What can it hurt?
If you have something you want to talk with me about you can find a button on my blog to email me.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment